John Loyd is serving a 40-year prison sentence for sexually molesting four fifth-grade girls. His victims ranged in age from 9 to 11 years old. Three of the children were molested at Paradise Valley Elementary School during a three-year period from 2012-2014. And the fourth victim was molested from 2003 to 2004.
Based on the predatory nature of the crimes that occurred we believe there may be other victims that need help.
John Loyd was born and raised in San Jose, graduating from Mt. Pleasant High School in 1980. He appears to have worked at:
- YMCA of Santa Clara Valley from 198?-1992
- Nordstrom CDC from 1992-1995
- After School Daycare, Capitola from 1995-1998
- Hollister School District substitute teacher from 1999 – 2000
- Morgan Hill Unified School District, Nordstrom Elementary, starting in 2000
If you have any information about John Loyd’s behavior while working at the above or if you were a victim of Loyd, please call our law firm at 408-289-1417. You may find details about our sex abuse lawsuit on behalf of Loyd’s young victims by clicking on the link.