Child Molesters in My Area

For every parent, the safety of their child is a top priority. Many parents frequently ask, “Are there child molesters in my area?” There are two websites you can use to help protect yourself and your children from child molesters:

The first site is called the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW), administered by the U.S. Department of Justice. Police jurisdictions and the federal government have coordinated to make public sex offender registries available online. The website states that it provides “an advanced search tool that allows a user to submit a single national query to obtain information about sex offenders; a listing of public registry web sites by state, territory, and tribe; and information on sexual abuse education and prevention.”

The second site is called Family Watchdog. Their website states that it allows you to view known registered offenders and predators in your area. They also state that they can monitor specific offenders as well: “We update our data daily from multiple state sex offender registries. As soon as a convicted sex offender registers an address in your area, we will alert you.”

The child molestation victims’ rights law firm of Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard is committed to seeking justice for victims of molestation and abuse. For a confidential free consultation with an attorney for molestation victims, please call us toll-free at 866-433-6797 or at 408-289-1417. You may also fill out the case evaluation form to your right. We’re ready to help you.